Hey's Guys! SD's back!
On my last post, I said that I was going to California for vacation and that's where I was! Here are the places where I went (Not in pacific order):
- Most crookedest street in the world
- Through the Golden Gate (The red bridge btw. Why is it even called the Golden Gate when the bridge is red and the gate is a brige?!??)
- Alacratz Island (Yep, I went to a prison! aka "The Rock". Just a tour, didn't get arrested)
- John Muir Woods (Just a wood full of redwood trees)
- Hornets battleship museum
- Yosemite National Park
- Yosemite Falls
- Some place with a water fall (Can't remember whats its called)
- A British Restraunt (the waitresses are so annoying with their british accents. Kiddos, never go to a british themed restraunt)
- (This is not a place but it's important to me.) I got to see my cousin who's serving the Marines/Navy and he learned chinese!!
I had fun on my Vacation! What did you do on you're vacation or What are you going to do for vacation? Comment below! I love reading your comments!
Peace Out, SD's OUT!