Okay so I have a challenge that may help us be nicer/stay out of arguments. This is my first time doing a blog so I have no idea what I'm doing lololol
Anyway, in this challenge you can only make 1 post on the wiki everytime you draw a picture. But if it takes you a long time to draw something then you get 3 comments. Now remember, you don't have to. It's a challenge, so don't be like "OMG U CANT TELL ME WAT TO DO SHUT UPPP!!!"
- You can't draw a smiley face or any other simple picture that takes less then 15 minutes
- Sketches are acceptable only if you have major artblock. They are worth 1 comment
- If you are in this challenge and really need to comment something before you draw, you have to draw 2 pictures for that comment
- (Not really a rule) You have 5 free posts when you start this challenge
- Each picture can be used for 30 minutes of live chat instead of 1 comment
- Editting is worth 1/2 a picture, so after you edit a comment you can use the other half to edit your profile, a typo in a page, or another of your own comment. Proof-read your comment so this doesn't have to happen!
- It will give you time to think about someone's comment so you won't disagree with them as easily
- You don't look like a spambot
- People won't get annoyed by you...?
- You won't post usless stuff (no offenseee anyone)
- People may think you're rude
- You can't talk to your frandzzz as much
If you have any hate comments about this, fine. I will gladly ignore your rudeness :)
I already know more then half of you will not do this challenge :\
Ignore this post if you're not going to do this challenge please -.-
Haha I know not a lot of people won't respond to this but I'll be happy if you do :)
I think I might've said this on live a while ago, so yeahh